The Bankes Arms Hotel is a 16th century Grade 2 listed Manor House with a bar and a restaurant set in the heart of the beautiful Dorset countryside in the historic town of Corfe Castle. The town dates back to the 10th century and is steeped in history.
Parts of the building date back to 1549 and have retained the original features whilst being brought up to date to provide a atmosphere of being home away from home.
We very much hope that you will choose to stay with us whilst visiting the Isle of Purbeck. Throughout your stay with us we are delighted to be able to offer:
- Friendly welcome and comfortable stay
- Free parking
- Fine dining
- A wonderful garden setting overlooking Corfe Castle and the steam trains
- Breathtaking Corfe Castle hikes
- Easy access by car to Knoll, Sandbacks & Man O’War beaches
- Wedding venue facilities
- Private function rooms
- A host of other local activities