The Bankes Arms Hotel is a 16th century Grade 2 listed Manor House with a bar and a restaurant set in the heart of the beautiful Dorset countryside in the historic town of Corfe Castle. The town dates back to the 10th century and is steeped in history.
Parts of the building date back to 1549 and have retained the original features whilst being brought up to date to provide a atmosphere of being home away from home.
If you choose to come and visit us at The Bankes Arms Hotel you can expect the following:
- Friendly Welcome and Comfortable stay
- Free parking
- Fine dining experience
- A Garden setting overlooking Corfe Castle and the steam trains
- Breath taking Corfe Castle hikes
- Easy access to beach resorts
- Wedding venue facilities
- A host of other local activities